Daewoo Doosan Dx300lc-5 Crawler Excavator Service Parts Catalogue Manual.
Daewoo Doosan Dx300lc-5, Crawler Excavator, Service Parts, Catalogue Manual,
Maximum power: 271 HP Operating weight: 30.9 t Max. bucket capacity: 1.75 m3
Doosan’s 30-tonne DX300LC-5 Stage IV compliant crawler excavator includes a distinct brand-new equipment styling plan and elevates also greater the currently high standards set by the previous LC-3 array.
Including in the improved comfort as well as controllability set up by the previous model, the brand-new “-5” machine presents brand-new attributes to improve energy performance, uptime and also roi– all with a focus on enhanced power, effectiveness as well as agility.
Daewoo Doosan Dx300lc-5 Crawler Excavator Service Parts Catalogue Manual
OPTIMISED POWER MANAGEMENT
The DX300LC-5 is equipped with a Scania engine. Famous for excellent fuel efficiency, reliability and long service life, it combines exceptional power output and high torque at low revs. XPI (extra-high pressure injection) common-rail fuel injection (2400 bar) is combined with a Variable Geometry turbocharger for faster machine response, even at very low speed.
Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology – combined with a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) – ensures compliance with Stage IV regulations. As there is no need for a particulate filter, there is no need for regeneration.
If the engine is the heart of the excavator, the e-EPOS is its brain – providing a perfectly synchronised communication link between the engine’s ECU (Electronic Control Unit) and the hydraulic system. A CAN (Controller Area Network) system enables a constant flow of information between engine and hydraulic system, so that power is delivered exactly as needed.
EFFICIENT FUEL MANAGEMENT
• Choice between 4 power modes and 4 working modes guarantees optimum performance in all conditions
• SPC (Smart Power Control): reduces engine RPM during low load demand & ensures pump torque control, thus ensuring fuel efficiency and low emissions
• Engine auto-shut-off: shuts down the engine after the machine has been idling for a specified time
• Electronic control of fuel consumption optimises efficiency
• Auto-idle function saves fuel
• Eco guidance in real time: eco gauge provides information about fuel
consumption relative to machine performance in real-time. By trying to keep the right-hand LED bar from rising, the operator can teach himself how to save fuel and work efficiently
• Separate radiator & hydraulic oil cooler assemblies: allows the hydraulically-driven oil cooler’s fan speed to be controlled by the electronics in order to maintain the optimum oil temperature and reduce noise & fuel consumption.