Daewoo Doosan Dx420lc-3 The key phrase used during the development of the DX420LC was “giving optimum value to the end user”. This translates, in concrete terms, into:
• Increased production and improved fuel economy thanks to electronic
optimization of the hydraulic system and the new generation Doosan engine
• Improved ergonomics, increased comfort and excellent all round visibility
ensuring a safe and pleasant working environment.
• Improved reliability through the use of high performance materials combined
with new methods of structural stress analysis have lead to increased
component life expectancy, thus reducing running costs.
• Reduced maintenance increases the availability of the excavator and reduces
Daewoo Doosan Dx420lc-3 Crawler Excavator Service Parts Manual
The performance of the Daewoo Doosan DX420LC has a direct effect on its productivity. Its new “Common Rail” engine
and new e-EPOS controlled hydraulic system have combined to create an unbeatable hydraulic excavator,
with a cost/performance ratio that makes the DX420LC even more appealing.
At the heart of the hydraulic excavator is the new “Common Rail” Doosan DV11 engine. It is combined with the new e-EPOS electronic control system, for optimum power and fuel saving.
The new engine produces 293 hp (218 kW/297 PS) at only 1.800 rpm, and more torque, due to its careful design combined with the use of common rail injection and 4 valves per cylinder. These features help optimize combustion and minimize pollution through reduced Nox & particulate emissions.
Increased torque allows efficient use of the power of the hydraulic system.
• Faster working cycles increase productivity.
• Increased torque means the excavator is able to move more easily.
• Energy efficiency reduces fuel consumption.