See “General Information” for New Parts Manual Features.
Series 730 Articulated Truck
B1M1-Up (Machine) RSX1-Up (Engine)
JRH1-Up (Transmission) T1K1-Up (Torque Converter)
TCZ1-99999 (Torque Converter) CZX1-Up (Output Transfer Gear)
Typical components that will include engines, transmissions, bulldozers, and rippers. The machine and engine are further identified by arrangement numbers and in some cases modification numbers. These numbers are shown on the product identification plate(s) and on the master plate in the operators compartment. Caterpillar dealers need all of these numbers to determine accurate parts identification.
Caterpillar 730 Overview: The Caterpillar 730 Articulated Truck Parts is a large, powerful bulldozer used in heavy construction and mining applications. It is known for its high horsepower, large blade capacity, and durability.
Caterpillar 730 Articulated Truck Parts Manual
Parts and Service:
- Genuine Caterpillar Parts: When it comes to servicing your Caterpillar D11R, it is crucial to use genuine Caterpillar parts. These parts are specifically designed and manufactured to meet Caterpillar’s high-quality standards, ensuring optimal performance and longevity for your equipment.
- Commonly Replaced Parts: Some commonly replaced parts on the Caterpillar D11R may include engine components (filters, belts, hoses), undercarriage parts (track shoes, rollers, idlers), hydraulic system components (pumps, valves, cylinders), and electrical system parts (batteries, starters, alternators).
- Service Schedule: Caterpillar provides a recommended service schedule for the D11R, outlining specific maintenance tasks and intervals. Adhering to this schedule is essential to keeping the machine running smoothly and minimizing downtime.
- Engine Service: Regular maintenance of the engine is vital to ensure peak performance. This includes oil and filter changes, air filter replacements, fuel system checks, and cooling system inspections.
- Undercarriage Service: The undercarriage components, such as tracks, rollers, and idlers, are critical for proper machine operation. Regular inspections, adjustments, and replacements (when necessary) are necessary to maintain the undercarriage’s efficiency.
- Hydraulic System Service: The bulldozer’s hydraulic system requires regular maintenance, including checking fluid levels, replacing filters, and inspecting hoses and connections.
- Electrical System Service: Regular inspections of the electrical system, including the battery, lights, and wiring, are necessary to prevent unexpected breakdowns.
- Brake Service: The brake system should be inspected and serviced regularly to ensure safe operation.
- Safety Features: It is crucial to ensure that all safety features, such as ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure) and seat belts, are in proper working condition.