The Volvo 25f, l30b, l35b compact wheel loaders are built to give your productivity a needed lift. The right power. The right performance. It’s something you can depend on every day, no matter what the day’s jobs have in store for you. Lifting, loading, and moving swiftly, Volvo is ready to perform.
Performance to move you:
Powerful Volvo 4-cylinder diesel engine
provides excellent overall performance.
• Outstanding operating weight-to-load
• Natural aspiration air/oil-cooled.
• Self-bleeding fuel system gets rid of
unwanted air if you run out of fuel.
• Complies with EU Stage IIIA and EPA
Tier 3 standards for quiet, low emission
volvo l25f, l30b, l35b Compact Wheel Loader Workshop Service Repair Manual
Choice of boom concept for 25f, l30b, l35b
Choose from either the parallel linkage:
• Excellent visibility for attachments, forks
• Ensures optimum lifting height and reach
during high truck loading.
• 100% parallelism of the loading fork.
• Easy to operate. Versatile.
Or the Z-bar linkage:
• Excellent parallelism of the fork along the
entire lifting range.
• High breakout force.
• Large roll-back and dump angle.
• Attachment compatibility for: 25f, l30b, l35b Parts Catalogue Manual
• The new-design Volvo Care Cab, with operator
protective structure, provides security.
• Anti-slip steps and platforms with punched steel
plates for superior grip even when wet or icy.
• Low engine emission levels and low noise.
• Reduced engine hood size/height for better rear
• Recessed bolts on superstructure walk areas for
less risk of a trip hazard.
• Lead-free exterior paint: more harmony with the
Your excavator does much more than one task, and Volvo uses advanced technology to help you get the most
out of each job. Pick the right work mode, settings, and attachments. Multi-task, go for speed or handle heavy loads. It’s your choice and you can do each with maximum efficiency